no right click

2009-12-27

A Fresh Start




I haven't been to this space for quite a while. Since we last met, I have started a few new adventures to my life. All of which you will here about as we continue on with blogging.



A friend of mine, Brian was in town this weekend for Christmas and requested that I shoot a few images for him. I was very tired from the holiday festivities, but I am glad I decided to get out of bed. He suggested a few weeks back that I start my blog up again so that he could keep up with my latest sessions. So, I decided to give my blog and website a fresh start. And since it was his suggestion, what better way than to start with our Saturday session. Enjoy.








1 comment:

  1. ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME... I want to say thank you so much for getting out of bed and fighting the cold windy weather to take these fabulous shots of me. YOU MADE ME LOOK AND FEEL WONDERFUL. Tanjanica Crowder you are a true talent!

    ReplyDelete