no right click

2011-03-27

Randomness

I have no idea why, but I've suffered from insomnia for 4 nights is a row now. So what to do when you're up late? Edit and shoot. I'm on vacation so most of the randoms were shot today. Others were shot over the last two weeks but I'm just deciding to post them. Enjoy. Oh, and yes, they are very random.

Cupcakes for St. Patty's at Work



I baked chicken for dinner the other night. I wanted something spicy. But, this cold/sinus issue I'm dealing with has killed my ability to taste and smell. I have no idea if this was good or spicy.    :(


This sexy building is a sushi restaurant located near my home. I tried it out the other night. Delicious! Be sure to check out Pacific Rim, Hoover. 


Small wedding chapel in Pigeon Forge, TN.


Goodies at the resort. 







Vacation Food.  I added grain to some of these just to give it an added touch of randomness. 
Note to my health buddies (ahem Steph), I didn't eat the snacks that you see…honest.




Yep, I won!


Of course we had to take the PS3 on vacation also. Gotta get in the daily Madden chore! LOL.


His and Hers!


I saw this interesting piece while out walking around the resort.


That concludes this set of randomness. Stay tuned. Hopefully the rain will stop and allow for some outdoor vacation randomness. Until then…

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!! (His and Hers is my fav) I don't know what it takes to shoot for magazines, but you definitely have the talent. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete