no right click

2011-05-30

Deep in the Heart of Texas | Dallas, TX

I traveled to Dallas a few months for a work conference. I had mixed emotions about going. I was thrilled to finally travel to Dallas, but not so thrilled at the thought of a conference (which turned out be much fun, btw). On my last day there, I had a few hours to spare so I ventured downtown a bit. I didn't go too far because the city was a complete stranger to me. Plus, I was told not to go into some areas. But since I was unfamiliar with any of the areas, I played it really safe (not usually my style) and stayed pretty close to my job's headquarters. The downfall is that I didn't get many images. I hope to travel back to Dallas for pleasure. Next time I'll have a list of must sees. Here are a few images of my short venture downtown.