no right click

2017-10-15

this is 70 - happy birthday | birmingham lifestyle photographer

i normally enjoy and have fun during my photo sessions, but this session was big fun. i'm generally a shy introvert, but mrs peoples and her grandson john left me with no choice but to relax and enjoy myself; we had many laughs! but besides that, have you ever seen a more beautiful and vibrant 70 year old? when she called me about shooting her birthday photos, i knew that she would slay!! the day was perfect, a little warm, yet perfect. we met at the birmingham botanical gardens late afternoon and just went from there. fast forward a couple of weeks, and i was given the opportunity to capture her big celebration. she makes you feel like family; her family makes you feel like family. thank you mrs. peoples for allowing me to capture your beautiful personality and celebrate such a joyous moment in your life. i am completely grateful for you and your family. everyone, help me wish mrs. peoples a wonderful and blessed birthday.

Venue: Anjel's Venue at 459
Chef: Chef Ron Cook
DJ:Desmond Reed


more images from the party can found here.